Priceless Fabergé Eggs, Crowns, Jewels and Diamond-studded Carriages!
Do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to see the rarest treasures of the Russian Emperors. There are only five museums of this calibre in the world and none quite like this.
Home to 10 Fabergé eggs, the ivory throne of Ivan the Terrible, the coronation robes of the Russian Tsars and the biggest collection of jewelled royal carriages in the world, the Armoury Chamber is an unparalleled treasure chest.
With our knowledgeable and experienced guide you will explore the Kremlin grounds and get acquainted with the Russian history that unfolded within the walls of this medieval fortress.
|Included In Price||Optional Extras||Availability||Duration|
|* Tour Guide
* Entry tickets
|* Pick-up €10
* Drop-off €10
* The Kremlin Grounds and Cathedrals
* The Armoury Museum, the treasures accumulated by the Russian Tsars during 8 centuries
* The Unique Collection of the authentic Faberge Eggs
* Crowns, Thrones and Ceremonial Attires of the Russian Emperors
* The Collection of Royal Carriages
|Number of People||Price (per person)||Total Price|